|The hours of departure are:
- 9 am for a return collection between 12.30 – 13.00 hr
- 11 am for a return collection at 16. 30 hr (it is a good idea to bring a picnic to enjoy)
- In the afternoon you can depart any time from 13.30 hr ( subject to convenient time slots) with a latest departure time of 16.30 hr
If you are canoeing with children, it is recommended that:
- the adults who accompany the minors are competent canoeists. and that the children are no younger than 6 -7 years old
- Also give consideration to the notion of having plenty of time: a good idea is to depart at 11 am and have many stops a long the way for bathing, picnicking etc. in order to avoid the potential weariness of a long journey with little ones!
- There is also the possibility for groups, introduction to or advanced lessons, or a trip with a qualified instructor (state diploma – Brevet d’Etat) by reservation.